To the left is the navigation menu for this website. The second button leads to a brief personal overview and explains some interests. One interest is illustrated by the next button which is a directory devoted to various Celtic resources. The fourth button is my resume. The next button points to an archive of websites from my previous Webmaster experiences. If you have any questions or comments please contact me via the information listed on the Contact Me webpage. This webpage also includes a history of the website. The last two buttons are the travel log and related photos for my trip to Ireland in 2008. I am also on LinkedIn and Pinterest, both of which can be accessed via the buttons at the bottom.
Below is a list of the last five updates to this website or you may view the complete update history.
- 07/07 - Added four links to the Merchants and nine links to the Travel sections of the Celtic Internet Resources webpage. Also, added a new subsection for Food under the Merchants section.
- 07/05 - Updated the dates on the Celtic Events Listing webpage.
- 07/05 - Added two links to the Computing and one link each to the Literature and Miscellaneous sections of the Internet Resources webpage. Added two links each to the Culture & Geneology, and one link each to the Government, Merchants, Pub, and Travel sections of the Celtic Internet Resources webpage. Also, added five events to the Celtic Events Listing. Added one joke to the Entertainment webpage.
- 06/22 - Add links to the joke "A Message from the Queen" and the How to Fail a Test with Dignity website to the Entertainment webpage.
- 06/21 - Due to an irrevocable database error, the hosting platform for my photos have been removed from the site. As I have been lax in adding new photos to it, and it would take more time than I'm willing to commit to it right now, I will not be recreating the platform at this time. The video subdirectory has been removed as well.
Best if viewed at 1280x768 with at least Firefox 8.0 or Internet Explorer 8.0.